Monday, September 22, 2014

The Purpose

Assalamualaikum alaik'

As the title speaks, I'll be writing again (after years quiting) - in this blog. Just simply for my parents in Malaysia. To keep update of my life here in Sheffield, UK. It's kind of hard to contact virtually hehe. And I prefer not to show in on facebook, it's too public there haha.

Well... Yep, I just arrived a week ago. It seemed long tho, I missed my home already! And of course, my dearly parents, siblings, family and friends. I will be continuing my studies in MEng Chemical Engineering, Year Two in The University of Sheffield. And as I'm writing right now, it's an hour prior to the welcoming talk in Octagon Hall. It's 8 degree currently. Very cold, ikr (I know right)! But no worries, it gets as warm as 13 degree throughout the day hehe rase macam poyos pulak :D

Will be keeping in touch. By the way, the name is Siti Amirah. But preferable, Mia... for friends! :)

// I'll post pictures soon as I get back from the events. So chalo chalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment