Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Random

Last Summer, I came back to the UK early with Fareed. Then, I moved out from my old house. He helped me with the moving. It was  tiring because I had a lot of stuff, no kidding! & because our travelling and commimuting with the jet lagging, it doubled the tiredness. By 8pm everything is done, so to reward him, I planned to cook. So I cooked. And let me tell you something. It happens every single time I am tired. My cooking will not be a success. It's either the chicken were overcooked, or undercooked or hangus. 

So that particular day, my nasi goreng was something wrong and the omelette hangus teruk that we had to throw it away. I was so stressed and feel like crying because I was tired and embarassed. I have been meaning to impress him. But this guy, Fareed, was smiling all the way. I asked him "Kenapa you senyum senyum ni. Tak sedap sangat sangat ke?". Then he replied, "Hahaha takdelah (menipu je lebih), you're the girl I want to marry." 

I think he was thinking habislah perut aku. Masak tak sedap and all. But it was a good pondering hehe. 

I dont know why I am writing this. Maybe because it's international women's day and I came across, "Women is great. You give them groceries, they make a meal out of it". Hahaha even if it's hangus and tak sedap, still a meal. 

And probably because, Fareed reached Malaysia 12hrs ago and he texted he reached home and visited the grave. And he texted asking for me but I was sleeping soundly for 12hrs and didnt realised his text when I promised him that he can contact me whenever he wants, that I will be there for him. His father passed away two days ago. Al fatihah to Uncle Azmi bin Abdul Samad. May Allah bless his soul and forgive him. And may he be amongst the righteous! Aamiin! 

x Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment