Sunday, May 14, 2017

Our Final, Annual, BBQ.

Assalamualaikum folks,

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

It is the 14th of May. And that means, 9 days to my first paper. The last battle for my degree life. Then, I am done. But till then. ME-RE-PUT. Hahahaha

So since exams are approaching, so does Ramadhan. So like always, we will have the UniKL BBQ session. Usually on Afeeq's birthday but this year we postponed to wait for Afeeq's sister to come. And the day is today.

Come to think of it, alahai... I cant really express my feelings. Not sure too emo or too numb haha. But for sure it's more to sad and sure rindu lah nak tinggal student life hmmph. Today was all sunny and right when we finished everything, renyai and berangin. Cannot stand weh padahal for hours it was sunny haha. We came here in a package of 10 but we go back in 8. But that's alright, God has better plan for all of us.

God what's next?
Work?
Marriage?
Pursuing with studies?

HMMMMM.

Sokayyyy, let's just focus on the 4 papers I will face. Prayers for all of us ya.

And pictures from today ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment