Sunday, May 5, 2019

Piece by Nurita Harith

My fellow readers...

I'm so blessed!
Alhamdulillah!
A dream came true again!

Last weekend, I finally gotten my hands into Nurita Harith's piece 
It's from the NH by Nurita Harith exclusive for Zalora.

But I bought it from her boutique in Bangsar because there's 20% off. I actually didn't plan to buy it. I was just so in love with her pieces and I ajak Koobs to go to the boutique so that I can see her pieces with my own eyes. Suddenly, Koobs' said, "Ok pilihlah mana nak, I subsidise separuh". 

HELLO! Freaking wHAt? Did I hear myself right?

Of course I jumped into the opportunity because I can definitely afford half of the price. So hahaha got it! sOooOOOoOOooOoOO HAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYY!

Then we went and had our lunch in Jibby and Co, to fulfill my last pre-Ramadhan craving.



Another enormous love I have: SALMON!


No comments:

Post a Comment