Monday, September 29, 2014

First Day Of Class

Assalamualaikum.

Class started at 10am. My friends and I made a move at 9.30am since we have not surveyed the place (though my accommodation is just 5 minutes away). To get to the building was easy but not for the lecture theater. We went round and round for the LT. But at last, we found it! My class was already half full by then. The class was approximately of 130 people. Did made friends with 2 or 3. BUT I WANT MORE! Hahaha insyaAllah nanti nanti dapatlah tu heheh

Right in front of the library, called IC.

Day one, done! I had three lectures. Alhamdulillah paham lah accent lectures, but when it comes to Dr McGregor, macam alamak this is hard. Once you feel sleepy, that's it. I even caught myself mengelamun because I tried hard nak focus.

"Weh aku mengelamun do" "Hahahha sama ah aku" said Dila and Syaza.

Regards,
Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment