Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's not a goodbye

Assalamualaikum folks,

My final exams is just 2 weeks away. But I can't stop myself from writing this. Just a short one, promise!

So today there's May Fayre happening in Weston Park, Sheffield. It's like funfair, family kind of entertainment event. Sheffield University Samba Band was invited to perform. This is an annual gig that everyone in the band looks forward to. Some were gutted not being able to join today. And it was this event (apart from the show during Freshers' Week) that drew my attention to this band. Oh how happy I am to get the chance to perform in the bandstand which used to be shared by several famous band. Hehehe I can now crossed out this one from my list. 

Anyways, I am equally sad that this has to be our final gig. Lots of faces will be gone next year. Some are done with U, some goes for internship and some decided to just leave. But life goes on! I'm pretty sure there will be new talents and amazing people to meet :)

InsyaAllah, niat senior nak teruskan legacy Melayu Malaysian dalam band ni akan ditunaikan. 
Thanks for the wonderful year together, baterias!

Update: Made it to the cover photo he he he



Amirah Nasir.

No comments:

Post a Comment