Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hardest Goodbye -Pt 1

Assalamualaikum!

It's in the middle in the morning and i just finished packing. Because the night before Kak Iroh and I spend our time bringing the kids out for some food and then to Kak Ecah's house. Well since maybe Kak Ecah cant send me off. Quite sad lah to be honest cuz well my sister kott! Haha

Fuh the bag is darn heavy i havent actually packed properly cuz some items are still left outside. Contemplating about bringing it with me or not. One side is all baju then another is all food. And my make up/ skin care box, very very heavy! Just realised it now -.-

Oklah i better get some sleep now. Too tired and it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. Definitely want to wake up early to maximise the time left with my old folks. Hmmmm :/

 These three bags yet i need more space! Typical me! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment