Friday, January 6, 2017

NYE

Hi yall,

So I just got back from Cardiff and before that I celebrated NYE in London. Wasnt the greatest experience because my goodness - the crowd and big tall people, cant even get through them! Fuh.

I've got quite few to share but pffft, time envies. It's all separated day events. A day we went to Winter Wonderland like finallyyyy in the final year haha and the next day we celebrated the NYE at the Primrose Hill like 15mins walk from Camden Town underground station. But best to say, I think it will be worth the rush and crowd near London Bridge or Tower Bridge or Big Ben because yknow the firework view's good. The cold, it's pretty much the same everywhere. In Primrose... well if you dont mind to see just small fireworks haha go there then!

So let the picture talks :) (and no firework picture cuz hell yeah, it was that small and far to capture even when you zoomed in the camera pfffft!)





















Mia x

No comments:

Post a Comment