Sunday, April 14, 2019

Union of Love

6 April 2019 (1 Syaaban 1440) is another date I will always remember.

Our union of love <3

Many think we're the ideal couple.
But like other lovers, we had moments and we had fights too.
Only the close ones knew, we had that massive fight that separated us.
Suddenly for two months, we owned ourselves again, and better.
However the dissociation was healing but daunting, refreshing but lonesome.
It was that, that brought us closer than before leading to the decision.

And to this date, I constantly say my alhamdulillah because no words can express how beautiful everything was. Trials after trials. People might see me as an immature girl, but trust me, deep inside I have become a matured strong lady than I was 2 years ago. Alhamdulillah praises to Allah for every hardship I faced. Surely "Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond that it can bear" from Al-Baqarah: 286.

And after the announcement of our wedding, people asked "How do you know he's the one?".
Well guys, idk too, but I followed my heart and Koobs stayed, when he had the choice to go away.

Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.


Koobs dah jadi kanda dinda lah! 
Love you Koobs sweetheart!

#miaxkobe


Lots of love, 
Mia Nasir.

No comments:

Post a Comment