Sunday, May 5, 2019

Change is OK


I have finally properly came up with a list of resolutions. New year came late but better late than never, ayy? Lol tipu je. Mainly because I was focused on my wedding so I was too lazy to think and change beforehand. Boo me all you want, I deserve that for my mental health haha.

& since I’m a married woman now, change is inevitable. Some dreaded, some welcomed. Read this article on The process is both overwhelming yet exciting. (Read this article on accepting change in your loved ones).
Hence, why the heck not to 2019’s theme: CHANGE IS OK. 

WHY #1: I want to change the way I spend my free time.
KPI #1: A book a month!
I realised how scrolling on social media has given me temporary pleasure and relaxation, but it has very little added value to myself and surrounding. That, besides giving me headache and rabun. So I’d like to pick up my old hobby, of reading books; self helps and romance. Actually, of any kinds if it allows me to enhance my vocabulary and myself honestly. This is of course simultaneously continuing with my all-time fav hobby for stress release – le SCRAPBOOKING/DIARY.

               
WHY #2: …
Actually I only have one at the moment hahaha :P Still thinking of more, definitely will update for my fellow readers!




Also, it's 6 May 2019, the first day of Ramadhan 1440. 
Have a blessed month to those observing the month.
May all our good deeds be accepted, and may it bring a permanent positive change to our souls!
Ramadhan Kareem, everyone!


Love,
Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment