Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Wedding Vendors

Hello everyone,

I have shared this to my friends and family on instagram because so... many... asked.
But here I am again sharing to my readers, and also for me to keep for the record :)

I really.... don't know how to express my gratitude to every vendors that have worked super hard to provide their best service for our big day. It was beautiful... magical... wish came true! MashaAllah may Allah bless them all! From the personnels we worked closely to the crew setting things up and on the day itself. Eventhough these vendors were discovered via instagram, it was a huge blessing for no mishaps had happened. Only little hiccups with prompt solution!

You know who's the real M.V.P? THOSE HASHTAGS!
Some tips: Try searching with this format #WhatYouWantPlace (e.g.: #muaseremban #hennaseremban)

I followed numerous of accounts for one particular aspects and spent a huge amount of time scrolling to suit my budget and taste (Actually, post wedding I cleared my following accounts, gila banyak almost 300 hahahaha). And within a month, I went for consultations and paid deposits for all the vendors, as below:

I will try to post per entry for each but no proomises luls.

Cheers lad.

Love,
Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment