Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The #RTL14

Assalamualaik'

It was September the 1st. Finally, our September Dream is coming. The clock ticks. After all the stressness, hardwork, pestering and discussion, my group was set to fly off to Sheffield, United Kingdom on the 13th of September 2014. Mixed feelings! Unstable emotionally!

Left Malaysia tanah air tercinta at 9.25pm.
Route: Malaysia-Bangkok-Cairo-Manchester and Sheffield by train.






Whoops, lucky me... sebab takde kekosongan ekonomi kelas, iolls punya tiket diupgradekan ke business class. It was really goooooood! Masuk masuk dapat kain lap aroma (very refereshing), hot delicious food (I particularly love the croissant) and the motherly elder stewardess made the ride so homely. *A not so secret anymore: I cried silently on the flight. So having her, warms me*

To get to the final destination takes us all about 28 hours. Very tiring! And the jetlagged we faced. God knows! I overcame it after a week in the UK, which i must say, agak lama ah.

Touchdown Cairo Airport



This is how my business class looks like haha not as exclusive as the first flight

Finally, SHEFFIELD!

Broomhall neighbourhood, tumpang rumah senior.



And the end.... Not really good at words!

Regards,
Mia.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to be there. I wish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely to be here, but it really depends on the person on how long they're taking to suit themselves hehe.

      Delete