Friday, October 3, 2014

The First Week

Assalamualaikum alai'

Hi all, TGIF (To mum and dad, it's - thank god its friday!) Hehe well one week of class has just.... passed. And alhamdulillah all is well, I mean in terms of study it is ok. Maybe some blur and blank moments in the class, but still could catch up with things.

Friends? Am still giving myself a chance. Because we have not started any group or lab works. Friends will come eventually. I mean as a student when it comes to accomplishing the assignments and tasks given, I would do anything. Takkan sebab malu or rase outcast or whatever nak hilang markah. That is already irresponsible! Anyhow, prayers for me yeah?!

And, tomorrow is Hari Raya Aidiladha. Called mum earlier today and she said she is going to cook tomorrow. Ah, how I envy my siblings at home. But no worries, I am also going to attend a feast after prayers dekat sini. I am living now. Though slowly, but still living.

As an overly attached daughter, I dont care. I want to cry every single day. It's just because I missed having mum and dad calling me almost everyday, be it in SBP or KMKN or MICET. Now i dont know whether this pampering me works best for my future (which looks like not) but  love it for my past. And still love it now though. InsyaAllah semua ini bekalan untuk tabah hadap hidup ni. Hahaha to my mummy and daddy who never stop supporting and loving me, know that, I LOVE YOU TILL JANNAH! :')

Bye!

Regards,
Amirah Nasir.

No comments:

Post a Comment