Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Manchester Trip

Assalamualaikum folks.

Just wanting to share about my trip to Manchester. It was such a waste because my second day of the trip tergendala as I was feeling under the weather (still do!). Too bad, if not I could have got the chance to explore other parts of it besides Old Trafford. I wanted to go to Salford! I did not even had the change to take a lot of picture of the city pun. Haih but yeah, Allah is the best planner afterall.

I stayed at Irra's place in Rusholme. I just met her like 3 weeks ago tapi you see, that's life as a perantau. You make friends and we help each other. And yemeeeeen, met the 4 other Valedictorians!

And speaking of Old Trafford, I broke the #OldTraffordPromise. When Fareed and I finished our SPM, we made plans and dream of future. We told ourselves to study well and further to UK. Alhamdulillah we got the chance, and I was there. But not with him. Well, he probably had forgotten, but really, it's fine.

Nothing much to say though. Let the picture speaks.

#ValedsDiPersadaDunia


This is Old Trafford!
 

 

Ayte mate, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment