Saturday, January 31, 2015

Post Exams

Assalamualaikum folks.

Exams are over! One month living a boring life - literally woke up and studied in the Information Commons (IC, or the 24/7 library) and on repeat. Screwed up sleeping pattern. I have never been a nocturnal all these while. But here, I stayed back to back 12 hours in the IC. I myself cannot believe it. Absolutely tedious! But stated, occupation: student. So that's what I'll have to do.

Thinking about it, really, I have never been studying like a crazy person liddis. Perhaps, the overly nervous feeling I have for being an international student, studying abroad. The expectation is just too high. And again, people keep talking about dont we overseas students have nothing to do than travelling? Ahh people and their mouths. We only show what is nice lah. 

Anyways, since winter started, Sheffield experienced 3 snowfalls as thick as 10cm. Alhamdulillah rezeki. And idk why but a term seems really really long. Maybe being apart from the love ones and adjusting with new life and friends phase made it seemed that way. Still figuring it out tho.

Itu je nak cakap. (I'll post some pictures after the hibernation, toodles!)
Salam dari bumi Sheffield 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment