Friday, February 27, 2015

Hidup Tak Selalu Indah

Assalamualaikum folks,

3 weeks since examination ended and the results are out! And, I'd save mine. But moments like this makes you realise things.

There is strong in vulnerable.
There is positive in negative.
There is hope in everything

And ultimately, masih banyak insan yang kisah pasal kita. Who leads you to basic, to Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah,
For at least I tak fail.
For at least I still have very supporting parents.
For at least I tak sakit.
For at least I still have time and space to improve.

Being sad and worrying about the past would not change anything. Live for the future! InsyaAllah, thank you ya Rabb. And for a reminder:

Allah telah berfirman: "Apakah manusia mengira bahawa mereka akan dibiarkan mengatakan: Kami telah beriman, sedang mereka belum diuji?" (QS Al-Ankabut:2-3).

Terima kasih kepada insan insan ni :')
Hidup tak selalu indah, tapi kita boleh indahkannya.







No comments:

Post a Comment